BASF’s Committees: The Heartbeat of the Association
Committees are your DIRECT CONNECT TO BASF:
- Join other motivated, dynamic, and top-notch professionals – and get the latest information about local issues that could impact your project.
It’s EASY TO JOIN any – or all committees – of your choice:
- Just call our professional BASF staff – tell us what you are interested in and we’ll add you to the right committee!
Miami-Dade Legislative Committee – Problem Solvers in the Know:
- Join this smart group of attorneys, engineers, and design professionals – stay up to date with all local ordinances, and County or city code requirements that could affect your project.
- Includes plan review, zoning, Master Plan issues, and regulatory streamlining efforts.
- Committee Chair: Joseph G. Goldstein, Esq.
Environmental Code Review Committee – Direct Access to County Environmental Regulators:
- Meet top County environmental directors at regularly scheduled meetings when issues arise including hazardous materials, water quality, endangered species and plan review issues.
- Permitting-Platting-WASD Subcommittee – Join this group for faster plans approval issues including platting, paving, drainage and WASD regulations.
- Committee Chair: Howard E. Nelson, Esq.
High Rise/Multi-Family Council with Insider Access:
- Meets to resolve issues relating to high-rise or multi-family construction, building code or construction issues.
- Chair: Betsy McCoy, Esq; Co-Chairs: Chuck Brecker, Esq & Robert S. Fine, Esq.
Florida’s BEST Committee – Get Maximum Recognition:
- BASF’s Florida’s BEST program recognizes “The Best”in construction, design, personal achievement, marketing, advertising and more.
- Chair: Ileana Abbo-Berenstain
- Join this group to help plan one of BASF’s most important marketing & social events – Held every 18-24 months.
Membership Committee – Sell Your Product While Selling BASF
- Perfect for salespeople – sell your product while you sell the Rewards of Membership.
- Join BASF leaders during our Fall Annual Membership Drive –Everyone is a Membership Boosters that day!
- Chair: Marisol Arboleda-Diaz